Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blog Motto

Well, I'm back. I hope you've enjoyed reading about the different socialistic cliches and ideologies that have permeated our American society. I've had a couple of great weeks away from it all, which, as you all know, ended in the rather inglorious climax of watching our nation elect the most liberal candidate presented to it in years. More on that later.

However, I have had time to do a bit of reading, and in one of the books I have been going through by the name of Reel Spirituality, I came across a quote that I have decided to adopt as my blog motto:

--------------------------------------------
"The question is not what you look at, but what you see."

- Henry David Thoreau
-------------------------------------------

I feel as though it really speaks to the heart of what I try to do here, not simply providing information, but guiding the thoughts of my readers over tough issues in a biblically/freedom oriented way. 

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Graydon L said...

Welcome back, Sam!

I really enjoyed reading the 20 cliches of Socialism, too bad Obama had to win once the countdown was over though... kinda ironic really :-)

See you tomorrow at Ft. Nisqually!