We began at 10:00 on Friday with the announcement of the seven 'security elements': a sunrise, a $100 bill, a pair of binoculars, a disguise, a dutch camera angle, the line "You're holding it in your hand", and the line "I forgive you". In order for our film to qualify, we needed to integrate three of these into our film.
After many hours of shooting, an average of about three hours of sleep per crew-member, and endless editing and color-grading, the final cut was finally uploaded to YouTube nine minutes before the 10:00 PM deadline on Saturday.
All in all, we were very pleased with the final product. I would have have embedded it below, but YouTube does not offer an embed size that is small enough for Blogger (which makes no sense as they are both owned by Google...). You can watch it by following THIS LINK and I would highly recommend you click on the 'HQ' button on the video bar to see it in the best quality.
So, without further adu, I present for your viewing enjoyment:
Just for kicks, I would challenge you to try and figure out how many of the seven security elements we have integrated into this video (HINT: there's more than three). Leave your guesses in the comments.
4 comments:
There are 5.
Binoculars
Dutch angle
100 dollar bill (in the drug deal scene)
The figurative disguise
The line "you're holding it."
You may congratulate me!
what's a dutch angle, Sam?
To our Number one fan, you're absolutely correct!
----------
Graydon,
A dutch angle is a camera angle that is tilted horizontally, so that the horizon is running at an angle across the screen. For more information, I have linked the words Dutch Angle in the post to the Wikipedia article.
Thanks for the post Sam, and thank you so much for your huge contribution to this project.
Post a Comment