Girls are complicated. The instruction manual that comes with girls is 800 pages, with chapters 14, 19, 26, and 32 missing, and its badly translated, hard to figure out.
I am a right leaning constitutionalist libertarian, an 1855 historical reenactor, a Calvinistic Baptist, the oldest of eleven, and a full time student. My birthday is in January (I want cookies), I am a Mac lover, I'd wear flannel shirts every day of the year if I could, I usually have four knife blades on me at any given moment, and I live on a thirty acre farm where we airsoft on occasion. My favorite color is red, I drive a red Chevy Aveo and a Dodge Sprinter van (the big one), I never go outside without a hat, and I love apple juice and have never had coffee. I SCUBA dive on occasion, play the piano, have a very messy desk, and get up every morning at 7:30.
Everybody happy now?
I need some apple juice.
5 comments:
WHATEVER!!!! Girls are easy to understand! "How hard is it to say you're pretty and give us chocolate?" (I don't know who said that....)
cute pictue BTW
And what chapter in Proverbs did Mr. Laurie get this wisdom from? :)
~Mrs. Holston
P.S. Adorable picture by the way!
LOL!! Love the quote--sounds like something Henry Higgins would say...
That picture is too adorable. :)
-Sophia
Post a Comment